About the Compliance Resource Network and
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
The Compliance Resource Network is a suite of regulatory compliance products that have been relied upon by the securities industry since as far as back as 1941 when CCH first introduced its federal securities law reporter. Today, as part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, the Compliance Resource Network has grown into an expanded global network with enhanced technology, practical expertise and a dedicated global staff determined to remain your leading source for regulatory intelligence.
The solutions represented within the Compliance Resource Network include:
- Daily Regulatory Alerts -customizable news watch and regulatory
- Regulatory Content and Analysis - comment and analysis on regulatory
developments supported by primary source material from around the globe
- Policies and Procedures - fully tailored procedures manual and
- Employee Training - customized or off-the-shelf high-end courses
- Regulatory Review - test policy effectiveness and compliance gap analysis
- Analytics, Detection and Monitoring
- Employee / personal account trade surveillance
- Customer verification
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is a leading provider of regulatory compliance solutions and services for the financial services industry, globally. We bring together the industry's most trusted and reliable solutions to help financial organizations address compliance requirements, reduce risk, and operate more efficiently.
From paper documents, software, and training resources to fully integrated technology solutions, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services delivers the products and services needed in today's rapidly and constantly changing environment. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of and backed by Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and publishing company with annual revenues of (2008) €3.4 billion ($4.9 billion) and employs approximately 20,000 employees worldwide.